Take Texas.gov with you wherever you go!
Texas.gov uses responsive web design. So, what exactly does that mean? Well, when you visit Texas.gov from any device – mobile phone, tablet, or desktop – you’ll have an ideal viewing experience.
We’ll automatically detect your screen resolution and take it from there by reducing multi-column layouts, hiding larger images, and eliminating right-and-left scrolling. The best part is that you can still take advantage of everything Texas.gov has to offer, including:
- Search-centered navigation
- Quick access to Texas.gov services, including our most popular ones like Vehicle Registration Renewal, Driver License Renewal, Driver Records, and more
- Topic-based content sections for Driver, Business, Places, Agencies, Social Media, Records, and Payments
- Contact information and more for 183 state agencies
- Information near you such as state agencies, parks, libraries, courthouses, driver license and vehicle registration offices, job centers, and more