Take Texas.gov with you wherever you go!
Texas.gov uses responsive web design. So, what exactly does that mean? Well, when you visit Texas.gov from any device – mobile phone, tablet, or desktop – you’ll have an ideal viewing experience.
We’ll automatically detect your screen resolution and take it from there by reducing multi-column layouts, hiding larger images, and eliminating right-and-left scrolling. The best part is that you can still take advantage of everything Texas.gov has to offer, including:
- Search-centered navigation
- Quick access to the top 5 Texas.gov services
- Topic-based landing pages: Driver, Business, Payments, and Records
- Contact information and more for 183 state agencies
- Information near you such as parks, libraries, courthouses, driver license and vehicle registration offices, and other online services
Our iPhone and Android mobile apps are easy to use, helpful, and fun.
When you download the Texas.gov iPhone and Android apps, you can:
- Browse an easy-to-use site specifically designed for your mobile screen
- Find information with our enhanced search functionality
- Locate government offices near you complete with a map and directions
- Share your ideas about how Texas.gov can better serve you
- Take pictures of Texas and submit them to us with Flickr
- Ask a question or help others by providing an answer